2. What’s on your ‘worth casing’ list?
3. If we ventured into your wardrobe what would it say about you and what’s your most worn or favourite piece of clothing?
It would say I wear mostly non patterned, unusual cut clothing in a limited colour palette! Mainly because my adornment is always in the form of accessories and lots of them.Often I pick jewellery first, then build the outfit around it.
My most worn (should read as ‘flogged to death’) item of clothing is Sab Five Five (my fav designer) black, super wide leg flowing pants. They always, always look good and are so very comfortable.
There are two extremes of my perfect night out:
- I love surprises so a well planned evening of events (where details have been thought of) is always a winner with me.
- A night in with the people I love, great food and catching up.
5. If you had a theme song what would it be?
But I could tell you my favourite song for the last 10+ years is Clubbed To Death – Rob Dougan. You know, the long version with the amazing piano piece in the middle? Ahhh, love it.
When Tamara isn’t busy filling in for Mystery Case or spending precious time with her mini me daughter she can be found in her studio creating eclectic jewellery pieces that really are wearable and accessible forms of art.
Tamara Harrison Design