1. How would you describe yourself?
I’m a green smoothie loving, wellness website editor who tries to get to as many yoga classes as possible. I love relaxation massages, epsom salt baths & hounds with long ears.
2. What’s on your ‘worth casing’ list?
I’m super keen to try acupuncture and kinesiology (and am doing both soon!) I’d also like to eat at all of the vegetarian restaurants in Perth to discover the best.
3. If we ventured into your wardrobe what would it say about you and what’s your most worn or favourite piece of clothing?
Oh gosh… most of my money goes towards my website or spa treatments to review right now so my wardrobe is very dismal. My most worn piece of clothing is some Paige Denim black jeans, I love them, but I wear them to death and need new jeans!
4. What’s your idea of the perfect date night?
A yoga class, followed by dinner at an amazing vegetarian restaurant that serves green juice, then to a feel good movie and cuddling!
5. If you had a theme song what would it be?
Journey – Don’t Stop Believing
Annette Gohl is editor and creator of Wellness WA an online destination for all your health, beauty and wellness needs in Western Australia. You can keep up with Annette and her team of talented writers here:
Leave a Reply