My very last post for 2015 before I continue with my social media free shenanigans. Short and sweet as I crave to be offline, spending time with my loved ones, more than ever at this time of year.
Sometimes, you just need to disconnect to reconnect. So much harder though when you run a blog or online business. Which is where I get by with a little help from my friends and our Blog Exchange online community. In my absence I have a mystery helper
blog sitter looking after our Aussie Giveaway Linkup.
If you are not having time out like myself and you are hosting a giveaway or wanting to win some great prizes, keep this post bookmarked. If you do manage to score a prize, remember to pop back and let us know or even better snap a quick picture and tag us in on Instagram.
I have grand plans to return to blogging for the very first I Must Confess party of the year on January 11 with my Worth Casing Wednesday linkup returning on the 20th. I also hope to have some BIG Aussie Giveaway Linkup NEWS to share with you early in the new year.
Aussie Giveaway Linkup instructions:
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
- Only link directly to the giveaway post/s.
- Include the prize and end date in the linky tool below.
- Link each giveaway separately.
- Giveaways must be open to Australian residents and be run by Australian-based bloggers or businesses.
- Grab the AGL button to add to your post or sidebar (optional but much appreciated).
- A new list is added on the 1st of the month so bloggers and business owners need to add their links monthly.
- Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
- Leave a comment each time you link. It really is the quickest way to notify me of your giveaway, so I can start sharing the social media love your way.
Before I sign off for 2015, I really must thank you for your support this past year, it really means the world to me. I’m not entirely sure how the blog will look next year but I do know I’m really looking forward to catching up with you one way or another in 2016.
2016? Can you believe it is New Year’s Eve? After almost 18 years of staying at home and doing the family thing on New Year’s Eve, hubby and myself have plans out in the real world. Big plans at not one but two events here in Perth. I’m guessing we will still be home checking on our three girls (14, 16 & 17) and in bed well before midnight.
How are you seeing the new year in?
Now… to contemplate New Year’s resolutions? I’m thinking it’s a ‘NO’ from me. What about you?