Can you believe we’ve already hit July? Where on earth did the first half of the year go?
There seems to be a number of new challenges doing the rounds this month, including Dry July. Although, I’m more intrigued by No Buy July, a month of no spending and lots of saving. Sounds pretty good to me, following all the end of financial year and school expenses that we’ve been hit with lately, not to mention our eldest daughter’s $26k solid gold braces. It just seems to be one thing after the other at the moment.
It was lovely to see so many people get behind the link up last month. Hopefully, there were a few wins from both sides, both linking and entering and we can look forward to much more of the same this month.
I actually managed to WIN a couple of prizes myself last month. A floral bouquet as part of a Mother’s Day giveaway with Zippy Zappy Life and a family DVD through Life, Love and Hiccups.
I’m still waiting to hear if I’ve won the ProBlogger 2015 package, which will see me jetting off to the Gold Coast in August to catch up with all my blogging favourites. They must have moved the final date for entries because the closing date is still a few days away. Please, please, please… let me win this one.
On the GIVEAWAY side of things here on AMC, I’ve just launched our latest Outfit Under $50 challenge with The Fashionable Mum. This time, it’s open Australia Wide and there are a number of easy ways to get involved both here on AMC and over on The Fashionable Mum as part of her Fashionomics Friday linkup. Our next Perth giveaway hits the blog soon, with a fresh food flavour to it. Although nothing to do with our High Tea guest blogger callouts which will be hitting Sourcebottle soon. You can catch a sneak peek of what I’m talking about here…
Aussie Giveaway Linkup instructions:
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
- Only link directly to the giveaway post/s.
- Include the prize and end date in the linky tool below.
- Link each giveaway separately.
- Leave a comment each time you link. It really is the quickest way to notify me of your giveaway, so I can start sharing the social media love your way.
- Giveaways must be open to Australian residents and be run by Australian-based bloggers or businesses.
- Grab the button below to add to your post or sidebar (optional but much appreciated).
- A new list is added on the 1st of the month so bloggers and business owners need to add their links monthly.
- Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
AUSSIE GIVEAWAY LINKUP JULY
Have you had any wins lately?