August already? Does anyone else feel like the year is just slipping away? If last year’s store antics are anything to go by, we will be seeing Christmas decorations in next to no time. I’m going to try to not let the commercialism and early arrival of all things Christmas get me down this year by embracing the Christmas cheer with
bells balls on, or as some like to call them…. Amazeballs.
I’ve had a lot of practice with…….
balls the Christmas cheer this month, with a number of Christmas in July events. The latest saw me heading with hubby to The Aviary Perth for a night of shenanigans with a trip for 2 to Bali up for grabs as well as a host of other prizes. I managed to fit in more than a bit of casing the cocktail research for our upcoming mystery tours here in Perth. I can’t tell you how much I’m loving my work at the moment.
Hubby on the other hand, who I dragged along kicking and screaming in a rather appalling sweater in an attempt to nab the worst Christmas sweater competition on the night, wonders what on earth I will have him getting up to next. You will have to head over and case Instagram for the hilarious photos. If the look was ‘Where’s Wally does Christmas’, hubby definitely nailed it!
While we didn’t score the holiday, hubby did manage to pick up the first Christmas Cheer award for the night, which consisted of a $25 voucher. WINNING. Just not as big as we had hoped.
Apart from The Aviary Perth voucher, there were no real WINS to report from me for last month but didn’t we have some fantastic blogs and businesses linking up their giveaways?!
I would have been over the moon to have won the all expenses paid trip to ProBlogger, but it wasn’t to be. Instead, I will once again be playing along from home via social media and hosting my annual Green with ProBlogger Envy support group and GIVEAWAY!
This month, I have my eye on WIN THE BOSS (WORTH $999) WITH AMAZEBALLS through Where The Styled Things Are. There is a bit of work involved to be in the running for this one but the prize, not to mention the delicious treats you will end up with, is definitely worth the effort.
Also on my radar this month, as I continue to build on the giveaway momentum and spread the competition word even further, is our dedicated Facebook group and Instagram page. Keep an eye on each page for giveaways coming soon and if you have a giveaway running on either platform, please feel free to share and start using #aussiegiveaway.
Aussie Giveaway Linkup instructions:
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
- Only link directly to the giveaway post/s.
- Include the prize and end date in the linky tool below.
- Link each giveaway separately.
- Leave a comment each time you link. It really is the quickest way to notify me of your giveaway, so I can start sharing the social media love your way.
- Giveaways must be open to Australian residents and be run by Australian-based bloggers or businesses.
- Grab the button below to add to your post or sidebar (optional but much appreciated).
- A new list is added on the 1st of the month so bloggers and business owners need to add their links monthly.
- Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
AUSSIE GIVEAWAY LINKUP AUGUST
Have you had any wins lately and what would you like to see up for grabs this month?