Kicking off on the first of each month, the Aussie Giveaway Linkup returns in 2017 with added co-hosts!
Aussie Giveaway Linkup
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
- Only link directly to the giveaway post/s.
- Include the prize and end date in the linky tool below.
- Link each giveaway separately.
- Giveaways must be open to Australian residents and be run by Aussie-based bloggers or businesses.
- Grab the AGL button to add to your post or sidebar (optional but much appreciated).
- A new list is added on the 1st of the month so bloggers and business owners need to add their links monthly.
- Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
- Leave a comment each time you link! It really is the quickest way to notify us of your giveaway, so we can start sharing the social media love your way!
MEET OUR CO-HOSTS
Kell can be found over at All Mum Said delivering an honest account of life as a time-poor mum, hilarious parenting fails and everything else that motherhood entails. The mama bear in her looks after her readers by ensuring there is fresh and exciting content and a great range of reviews and giveaways for her fans.
Jody writes the parenting blog Six Little Hearts. She’s an experienced mum to six young kids and her website covers everything from parenting topics and food as well as reviews of all things of interest to families, including events and regular giveaways too!
Felicity is a wife and mum-of-one to a little girl, living in the suburbs of Sydney.
Having worked with children all her life and also having a great a love for writing, Felicity combined her two passions when she was on maternity leave and set up her own parenting blog, The Baby Vine.
GRAB OUR BUTTON