Aussie Giveaway Linkup, now with added co-hosts!
November 1st and co-incidentally, my mother-in-law’s birthday and the first Tuesday of November which also means the race that stops most of the nation. Melbourne Cup. I’ll be celebrating with hubby at a mystery event in Perth thanks to PPR. I’m assuming all will be revealed on Instagram as the day and drinks progress.
A PINCH AND A PUNCH FOR THE FIRST OF THE MONTH
For me, with a family history of breast and ovarian cancer, it’s also a timely reminder to check my breasts for lumps and changes. A different kind of pinch hopefully without the punch for the 1st of the month. Although this month is certainly going to be packing a punch in terms of events.
Just this past week, I pretty much had back to back events, not that I could say ‘yes’ to all of them but after a good month of saying ‘no’ to almost everything, I thought it was high time I came out of hibernation mode, so I may have overdone things a little. Going on my Instagram feed, you could even say a lot. I blame my all or nothing approach to life that I can’t seem to shake.
I’ll explain more about my crazy week on the blog for our Worth Casing Wednesday linkup tomorrow and hope no-one stages a blogging intervention.
I must confess, I’m still finding it hard to believe we are in November and that Christmas party invites have started to arrive, with the first event NEXT WEEK.
In terms of upcoming events this month, I’m super excited to be once again involved with the Spring Racing Day charity event at Ascot for Breast Cancer Care WA on November 12. I had so much fun with Vicki, the Shropshire Stylist (formally The Fashionable Mum) last year. Not really knowing much about betting, we took our chances with a mystery bet (it pretty much had my name on it) and ended up having a little win.
This year, the event falls on our 21st wedding anniversary and hubby will be joining me track side to celebrate.
Like me, hubby only bets on the horses once or twice a year. Melbourne Cup day for starters and then we generally head to Ascot (here in Perth) for one of their bigger event racing days. Unlike me, hubby always seems a little more prepared and researched when it comes to picking the winning horse. I on the other hand spend far too much time shopping for the perfect outfit partaking in a different kind of research and development. Which is still a WIN WIN in my books.
Now speaking of winning…
AUSSIE GIVEAWAY LINKUP NOVEMBER
Both bloggers know how to throw a giveaway or ten, so make sure you head over and case their posts.
Aussie Giveaway Linkup Guidelines:
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
- Only link directly to the giveaway post/s.
- Include the prize and end date in the linky tool below.
- Link each giveaway separately.
- Giveaways must be open to Australian residents and be run by Aussie-based bloggers or businesses.
- Grab the AGL button to add to your post or sidebar (optional but much appreciated).
- A new list is added on the 1st of the month so bloggers and business owners need to add their links monthly.
- Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
- Leave a comment each time you link! It really is the quickest way to notify us of your giveaway, so we can start sharing the social media love your way!
Have you had any wins lately? What are your plans this month? Can you believe Christmas is just around the corner?