I’m contemplating goals and giveaways this month.
I always have big plans around this time of year to jump on board for Christmas in July. Not to the extent that we pull out our massive Christmas tree and all the decorations we’ve accumulated over the years. It’s more a case of finding out what venues are hosting Christmas in July functions and possibly throwing one or two of my own at home.
Each year, my plans fall by the way side. It’s something about the end of the financial year and the start of the new one. A time where I take stock financially which leads to taking stock in other areas as well, which tends to send my to-do list into overdrive.
My to-do list and goals at this time of year have a tendency to keep me suitably distracted. Christmas in July and most of what isn’t perceived as essential on the to-list just don’t factor in. In the end, I just don’t have the time or the inclination to find the time.
This year, I’m taking a different approach. More in keeping with how I mean to continue. Much like how I start the year with no resolutions or goals. It doesn’t mean my goals have gone completely, it just means I’ve put the brakes on and I’m having a break from busy. Giving me more time for myself and doing the things I actually love to do, like celebrating Christmas… in July and hosting giveaways!
In keeping with my working smarter not harder approach, I will be bringing on two co-hosts for this linkup from next month. I can’t wait to introduce you to them.
Aussie Giveaway Linkup instructions:
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
- Only link directly to the giveaway post/s.
- Include the prize and end date in the linky tool below.
- Link each giveaway separately.
- Giveaways must be open to Australian residents and be run by Aussie-based bloggers or businesses.
- Grab the AGL button to add to your post or sidebar (optional but much appreciated).
- A new list is added on the 1st of the month so bloggers and business owners need to add their links monthly.
- Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
- Leave a comment each time you link. It really is the quickest way to notify me of your giveaway, so I can start sharing the social media love your way.
AUSSIE GIVEAWAY LINKUP JULY
Are you a fan of Christmas in July?