Winning is in the Air… (at least I hope it is!)
I’ve already stumbled on some fantastic promotions running this month, I can hardly believe my eyes. Eyes that are now firmly fixed on the $25k prize from HTC (see details below). How amazing would it be to win $25k to put towards your ‘One Day I Will…’ dream experience?
Incidentally just $1k less than my daughter’s solid gold* braces and jaw surgery booked for later this year. Money that would have been our overseas holiday fund. So I think for me, my One Day I Will… dream experience is very much an indulgent overseas family holiday.
Once upon a time, a cruise would have been on the top of that list but with my mother-in-law returning from her latest cruise with not one but two broken ankles and hubby heading to sea with work where he suffers from sea sickness, I’m just not game to go there.
There are two parts to this fantastic giveaway. A Weekly Draw (it’s an easy game of chance) and a Major Prize (a not too hard game of skill), where you will have to jump through a hoop or two by entering your ‘One Day I Will…’ dream experience but with $25k up for grabs get over there NOW and start jumping. I know I will be.
Just by registering your details, you are in the running to win weekly prizes including the HTC One M9, a HTC RE Camera or a $500 Red Balloon voucher. There are plenty of extra chances up for grabs each week, depending on how involved you decide to be.
Final entries close at 6pm AEDST on October 30 2015 but with super easy weekly draws, I wouldn’t leave this one to the last minute.
How would you spend $25k if you were lucky enough to win?
SEPTEMBER AUSSIE GIVEAWAY LINKUP
Are you running a giveaway this month? Do you know of any giveaways worth casing? Please link up below and help grow our community by grabbing our button and sharing the linkup throughout the month. Don’t forget to join our new Facebook group and start following us on Instagram for more ways to case the competitions.
Aussie Giveaway Linkup instructions:
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
- Only link directly to the giveaway post/s.
- Include the prize and end date in the linky tool below.
- Link each giveaway separately.
- Leave a comment each time you link. It really is the quickest way to notify me of your giveaway, so I can start sharing the social media love your way.
- Giveaways must be open to Australian residents and be run by Australian-based bloggers or businesses.
- Grab the button below to add to your post or sidebar (optional but much appreciated).
- A new list is added on the 1st of the month so bloggers and business owners need to add their links monthly.
- Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
* My daughter’s braces are not actually solid gold. I just like to think they are to justify the cost but ultimately having her jaw issues fixed is all the justification needed.