Today we finally get around to introducing you to the winner of our recent Outfit Under $100 challenge and launching our latest style challenge…. cue the mission impossible music….. Are you ready for this?
Firstly, a massive thank you to all the gorgeous bloggers that jumped on board our Outfit Under $100 challenge. They are all winners in my eyes, all pulling off super impressive outfits with some fantastic hints and tips for styling on a budget as well.
I’ve been on a not so secret Finding My Style Mission as I struggle with my changing shape and style since hitting my 40s and I’ve been finding huge inspiration and a way forward thanks to not only Nikki Parkinson from Styling You and her new book Unlock Your Style but all the following bloggers:
This time round I’m turning things up a notch (well down actually) and looking to my fellow bloggers and readers for outfits under $50 with $50 up for grabs together with a little mystery prize for one lucky styler who links up.
This is very much a bloggable event and possibly mission impossible but having said that you only need to look at the last round of entries, some of which came in at well under $100, together with our Outfit Under $25 challenge featuring Adelle from Where The Styled Things Are to know anything is possible.
Like always, our guest blogging lounge will be open for anyone that wants in on the action but doesn’t have a blog or if your blog niche doesn’t allow for outfit posts on your own blog.
TWO WAYS TO ENTER:
2. Email us your Outfit Under $50 guest blog posts
Remember to include:
- Our Outfit Under $50 blog button or a link to this post on your blog post
- As much detail as possible together with photos and/or style boards
- Entries are via a blog post either here as a guest blog or on your own blog
- Must include a recent outfit for under $50
- You can enter more than once
- One winner will WIN AU$50 plus a mystery prize
- Game of skill
- Not associated with any third-party
- Entries close 20 November 2014 9 pm (Perth time)
Edited to add: we finally have selected our winner! Come on down Malinda from The Style Within for her maxi love blog post! $50 is headed your way. Our next Outfit Under $50 challenge will kick off in the new year, in the meantime please join our #shareyourshorts fun on our quest to find the perfect pair of shorts for summer.